Orange County, California Auto Accident Lawyer, Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie represent victims of motor vehicle accidents and their families throughout all of Southern California. Our firm has decades of litigation experience and have a proven track record to win cases on our clients behalf.
The Law Office of Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie is a Newport Beach based accident attorney that handles claims involving personal injury or wrongful death. We provide a truly sincere commitment to victims of accidents and wrongful death.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an automobile accident, you should always discuss your case with one of our experienced auto accident attorneys immediately. If too allow too much time to elapse before contacting injury lawyer, crucial evidence in your case may be impossible to obtain which may give insurance companies the advantage. Our law firm handles only personal injury claims and wrongful death claims and never works for insurance companies.
When we take on your car accident injury claim, we will immediately begin working to obtain, for you, the maximum compensation allowed by law.
Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie will conduct a thorough investigation:
- Gather all relevant evidence to prove your accident injury claim and maximize your settlement.
- Reconstruct your car accident with reconstruction experts to prove that the other party is at fault
- Collaborate with medical experts, familiar with your type of injuries, to support your claim
- Explore all possible damages that can be settled on your behalf in your auto accident claim
Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie is an experienced car accident law firm with a proven track record of obtaining large settlements for clients compensating them for the pain and suffering to get them the closure they deserve.
If you were involved in an automobile accident or a loved one was a victim of a wrongful death your settlement could cover:
- Property Damage: Recover the value of your property that was damaged in the accident.
- Medical Costs: Recover all the medical expenses you have incurred now and in the future for treatment of your injuries including medical bills incurred for treatment by hospitals, physicians, emergency rooms, ambulances and paramedics, chiropractors, physical therapists, and the cost of any needed medical devices.
- Pain and Suffering Including Mental and Emotional Distress: You may recover damages for physical pain, disfigurement and discomfort. This includes any type of mental or emotional distress or trauma you suffer as a result of the accident, such as fear, anxiety, grief, shock, PTSD, loss of dignity, loss of enjoyment of life, and embarrassment or humiliation caused by your scars, disabilities, or other aspects of your injuries. In some circumstances, you can recover damages for emotional distress and mental suffering even if you were not physically injured.
- Physically Disabled: Any disability preventing you from engaging in work or recreational activities or other activities resulting from the car accident.
- Loss of Earnings or Earning Potential: You can recover damages for the amount of money you would have earned but lost as a result of your automobile accident. You can recover damages for lost earning capacity if you are disabled and your ability to earn money has been impaired.
- Loss of Consortium: If you are married or in a domestic partnership, you may recover for the loss of the benefits of married or domestic partnered life to your spouse or partner caused by your injury.
- Other Costs: In addition to the monetary costs associated with the items described above, you may recover damages for other economic harm and out of pocket expenses.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2013, there were 32,719 people killed in motor vehicle crashes in the United States. Nationwide, in 2013, five million, six hundred and fifty thousand (15,657,000) accidents occurred causing injury and/or property loss. Of those , over 1.5 million (1,591,000) were injury cases. Approximately 10% of accident victims become disabled. (15,910 in 2013) In most of these accidents, they are caused by negligence; by running a red light or stop sign, by failing to look in all proper directions before entering a street or making a turn, by making an illegal or unsafe lane change, by speeding, by using a cell phone or texting, by becoming fatigued, by being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, by failing to yield right of way, by road rage, or by otherwise acting carelessly. In California, in 2013, 29% of the fatal accidents were caused by alcohol-impaired drivers. Nationally, the number was 31%.
Why do you need a Car Accident lawyer?
Many car accident victims believe that an injury claim is something they can easily themselves. However, without hiring a qualified car accident lawyer and attempting to negotiate directly with the insurance company you are not getting the settlement you deserve. Insurance companies are in the business of making money and the insurance company representative or lawyer is there to minimize your settlement. The insurance company will always try to pay accident victims as little as possible. If a claimant is not represented by a qualified auto accident attorney, an insurance company will always try to settle the claim in the insurance company’s best interest, not yours.
Call the Law Offices of Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie at 888-752-7474 before talking to an insurance company. Insurance companies usually give the impression that they will pay fair compensation. Then they can take advantage of the victim by taking a recorded statement from them regarding their injuries and the cause of the accident. They might even have the victim examined by an insurance company physician to build and case favoring them. This can result in an unreasonably low settlement amount for you, the automobile accident victim.
Insurance companies have their own car accidents attorneys. You need a strong advocate by proven, experienced, auto accident attorneys working for you to obtain the compensation you deserve. Call The Law Office of Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie at 888-752-7474 for a free, no-obligation, confidential initial consultation and case evaluation by our experienced car accident attorneys or wrongful death personal injury lawyers.
Hiring the Law Office of Allen, Flatt, Ballidis & Leslie cost you Nothing.
Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay nothing until after your money is recovered for you.